Social Distancing & Face Coverings
Thank you very much for your support with social distancing, speedy drop offs/pick ups and wearing face coverings on Branch Place, ensuring we all play our part in minimising rates of infection.
From September, we will have some easing to restrictions but, we should not be complacent, so at gatherings (pickup/drop-off, etc.) please keep your distance from others and if you or your children display any symptoms, remain at home.
September 2021 Update –
- Start and end times of schools is no longer staggered. School begins at 9:30 and ends at 4pm.
- The Government no longer recommends that it is necessary to operate bubbles in schools, so assemblies, playtimes, lunches and wraparound care will be whole school and back to normal.
- Staff will wear face coverings in common areas such as the staff room.
- Guests and parents entering the school will need to wear face coverings when inside the school building.
Please read the updated risk assessment for further details (below).
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
Please see below some important government guidance.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
A helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)