Social Distancing & Face Coverings
Thank you very much for your support with social distancing, speedy drop offs/pick ups and wearing face coverings on Branch Place, ensuring we all play our part in minimising rates of infection.
May Update – As restrictions ease, parents are welcome to remove face coverings when keeping a 2 meter distance from others at pickup and drop-off.
May 24th Update –
- You can now book your children into breakfast club or after school club whenever you need it using the ad hoc booking form.
Tap HERE to book them into breakfast club or
HERE to book them into after school club.
- You are welcome to bring in homemade treats to help celebrate your children’s birthdays in school, but please remember to keep them nut free.
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
Please see below some important government guidance.
How to stop COVID-19 spreading
There are things you can do to help reduce the risk of you and anyone you live with getting ill with COVID-19.
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- wash your hands as soon as you get home
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
A helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)