For Maths Week, we decided to do a blast of maths activities all this morning for our Year 1 to Year 6 children who had a choice of six activities to do:
- Constructing triangular prisms
- Symmetry involving their names
- Tessellations – repeating patterns
- Smoothie fractions
- Designing own board games based on Battleships
- Maths puzzles and algebra
They had a great time and learnt an awful lot through this kinaesthetic approach. Also great to see younger and older children working together. Well done to all the teachers and children!!