If you are interested in joining the team at Rosemary Works, whether you’re a super Teaching Assistant, Cook, Teacher, Lunch Assistant or Administrator, register your application at any time by completing the form below.
If you’ve got what it takes to join us and we have a vacancy on the horizon, we’ll contact you immediately.
NEW (as of 6th November 2019) – We are currently looking for a teaching assistant, full time. See and apply below.
The Head Teacher, Assistant Head Teacher and Directors at Rosemary Works Primary School would like to appoint an experienced full time Lower School Teaching Assistant who is looking for a role that is refreshingly different and as education in primary schools should be. In addition, the successful candidate will work alongside colleagues in our After-School Club four days per week during term time, and work in our Play Scheme (same hours) during term and half-term breaks. There will also be the opportunity of working with Early Years and Key Stage One during their weekly Forest School sessions.
Required September 2019 or sooner
The role of teaching assistant will have a major impact on the quality of Teaching and Learning within the school.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate successful experience in a primary setting, especially regarding the successful management of behaviour within a class setting.
- Work as part of the staff team at the direction of the Class Teacher to support teaching provision and pupils’ learning.
- Under the guidance of the Class Teacher, to work with individuals and groups of pupils in class, including those pupils with additional educational needs, to help them to achieve to the best of their ability.
- At the direction of Class Teacher, to help to organise classroom activities, prepare resources and implement strategies for teaching and learning.
- Be familiar with lesson plans, IEP targets and learning objectives.
- Undertake pupil observations making insightful notes that inform future planning and delivery.
- Liaise with parents, members of staff and pupils at a personable but professional level.
- A salary of £9.75 p/h which will be reviewed according to performance and experience;
- A small, friendly working environment giving you the freedom to realise your potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close-knit, friendly environment with lovely staff and a supportive management team.
The closing date for applications is 25th November 2019
Please call the school or use the email above to arrange a visit.
Rosemary Works School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK and/or criminal policy checks for all other countries lived or worked in for a period of 3 months or more since the age of 18 (irrespective of whether they worked in those countries.